Sunday, October 14, 2012

My 1st Ever Convocation for my Bachelor Degree :D

Assalammualaikum and Hi,

Cik Tim tahu bahawa Cik Tim lah yang harus dipersalahkan sebab malas nak update blog. Hahaha, actually I was so diligent to online my FB but to lazy for updating my Blog. Ok punch me. ;'D.

The very last time Cik Tim update blog, still ok lagi. But now I find it was a bit confused to update blog as got a lot of new features that i don't know how to use it. Naah, Mak Cik Tim bising dah nak buat ape blog 2 bagi berhabuk ke? Hahahahaha. Oleh itu sebagai anak yang baik Cik Tim berusaha kembalilah menaip. Kui3.

BTW, I will have my convocation for my Bachelor Degree this coming November. Yeaaah.

Bace sendiri...malu ~ 


Well, Cik Tim tak tahu nak pakai baju ape, kasut. Bla3. Tapi I did expect someone to give me those below ;D

Bunga yang sejambak

Coklat

Tapi yang tidak berkemampuan boleh lah bagi bunga coklat. Hua3x

Bunga Coklat

Bunga, coklat was fine for me. But I don't really expect to receive any Teddy Bear because I was not so ladies. Hahaha. Cik Tim takot Cik Tim simpan dalam almari plak. Tapi kalo nak bagi Cik Tim terima je. Hue2. 

Kindly remember Cik Tim convocation is on 4th November 2012 (Sunday). Don't forget to bring present for me. Hahahaha.

Sincerly,
Cik  Tim


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...